Saturday, October 17, 2009

freedom is yours

I will be free

It is strange how the voyage towards salvation anguishes within my
soul. If these moments of existents where simplistic would the
passionate drive for fulfillment be less the fruit it bears. I am a
wondering stranger lost in travel touching the world with my
finger tips, tasting with my lips. It is completeness that I seek. The
fields of passion so sweet, I crave for this sweet passion. Contrived
existence will be yours said the spirit...I feel the call. Wind beckoning,
it whirls, vivacious chills against my warmed body, creeping bumps
serpentine down my back. The raw soul is pure. Tantalizing dreams,
fantasies...Run in the wild with the wolves, I am free, branches of life
beating against my tattered body, blood drips from and and feet...
swim to the mystical depths in the sea, I am free, the dolphins splash
calling with there shrilling bark ringing, ringing it drums in my ears...
fly riding the wind, I am free floating in a sea of gases elements, like
a bird I shell fly high in my sky free for all even me. Listen close.
Celestial sounds call, singing songs, cherubic voices of angles say my
name...you who dwell in the shadows of this earth shell find refuge.
I am a tree reaching up, up, up, dance the dance with the winds against
my coarse dilapidated bark with chirping song of everlasting music
interwoven amongst my branches, the birds shout. Blind
foolish ones see stamina and fortitude standing tall miles high the
solid trunk is my being...look deep at my base, deeper- you must pierce
my body with your eyes only then will you see how deep my roots lie.
That is my dark side untouched by the rays of warmth, hope. It lie deeper
then my dreams and fantasies. Weaving between the rock and dirt.
Jaunty cold wet earth saturates my heart. Stretching arms wide
embracing the darkness, its my journey to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment