Sunday, November 1, 2009

golden rays




Truth in Spirit

Step back... an attempt to reflect and understand these moments- my eyes become clouded. Unable to see, I feel a hand stretched out pulling me from the darkest of days as this hand helps me out of the darkness, I begin to see a light, which shines brighter than any light. I raise my hand to ease the glare in my eyes and it is then that I can see. It is a face with endearing eyes and a calming voice. This face is familiar to me. I focus on its eyes and I can see it is my spirit staring back at me. There, is my salvation, a kind heart and soul created this bright light. In ease, I realize this bright light is truth within... Light- it is the true me.
                                                                                                                       11-1-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment